Crafting with Miss Sheila - Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 3:30PM
Crafting with Miss Sheila
Join your favorite Children’s Librarian and learn how to make fantastic take-home craft projects. Miss Sheila and our after-school staff will provide craft materials for the first 20 children to participate in each session. You can learn new skills and meet new friends. For more information, contact Miss Sheila at 215-685-9992. Our craft activities will include:
• Create a Snowflake Bookmark
Tuesday | January 15 | 3:30 p.m.
• Make a Heart-shaped Candy Bracelet
Tuesday | February 12 | 3:30 p.m.
• Make a Green Magic Color Scratch Shamrock
Tuesday | March 12 | 3:30 p.m.
• Color Your Own Easter Egg Magnet
Thursday | March 21 | 3:30 p.m.
• Make a Beaded Earth Day Necklace
Tuesday | April 16 | 3:30 p.m.
• Make a Patriotic Bug Magnet
Tuesday | May 14 | 3:30 p.m.
• Create a Sun Catcher
Tuesday | June 4 | 3:30 p.m.