- Centennial Photographic Co.
Photograph Series I
- 1 silver albumen print; 12 x 20 cm.
- Architects: Memorial Hall -- H.J. Schwarzmann.
- Exhibit title: The Navy (statue), Ames Manufacturing Company, Chicopee, Mass., Exhibit #145, Memorial Hall, Bldg. #101.
- Exterior view of Memorial Hall. On top of Memorial Hall are birds and statues. In the foreground are "The Navy", sculptor Larkin G. Mead of the Ames Manufacturing Company, shrubs, and Winged horses owned by the Fairmount Park Commission.
- Mounted on backing board.
- Title on label: Memorial Hall.