Henry F. Ortlieb Brewery
In 1879, Trupert Ortleib purchased an existing brewery in the Northern Liberties and re-named it Victor Brewery. The brewery was re-named Ortleib's in 1893. It remained in the Ortleib family until 1981, when it was purchased by neighboring Schmidt's brewery and production was moved to the Schmidt's facility.
Located on 842 N. American Street, Philadelphia. Pa.
Image source: Philadelphiana Collection -- Breweries, the Print and Picture Collection, Free Library of Philadelphia
Research by Rich Wagner.