Philadelphia School for Immigrant Children, 1950
South Philadlephia High School was originally built in 1907 as the Southern Manual Training High School for boys but when the Philadelphia School Disctrict took over its administration it became a three year training facilty for immigrant children.
Images Source: Evening Bulletin, 5/1/50. Print and Picture Collection, Circulating collection, Immigrants. Free Library of Philadelphia