Back to Exhibition

The Broad Street Railroad Station

The Broad Street Railroad Station

Originally designed by Wilson Brothers & Company, Broad Street Station was dramatically expanded by renowned Philadelphia architect Frank Furness from 1892 to 1893. In 1894 the PRR moved its headquarters from Fourth Street to the offices above the station, where they remained until they moved to the Suburban Station Building in the 1930s.

share:
Back to Exhibition