The schoolroom was originally in the purpose-built Schoolhouse which was added in 1427. Now known as the Pedagogue's House, this is the oldest surviving half-timbered school building in the country and is still used by the School. The account for building it also survives and shows that it cost a little under ten pounds to construct, the timber costing forty-five shillings (£2.25).
Information Source: Stratford-upon-Avon visitors site - http://www.visit-stratford.co.uk/contentok.php?id=480
Image source - Circulating Collection, Print and Picture Collection, Free Library of Philadelphia. Subject: England - Stratford-on-Avon - Grammar School.
Original source: Volume 8 of F.E. Compton and Company, c1929