La Salle University Art Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The mission of the La Salle University Art Museum is to further the University’s Lasallian educational objectives by helping students, other members of the University community, and the general public to experience significant, original works of art in an intimate setting and to place them in meaningful contexts. In addition to acquiring, preserving and exhibiting its collections, the Museum offers viewers an opportunity to sharpen their aesthetic perception and to investigate the interrelationships which emerge between art and other disciplines.
• Academic year: Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• Open weekend hours by appointment.
• Please call ahead during summer and University holidays to confirm hours.
• All classes and groups of more than five are asked to schedule their visit in advance.
• Group tours by appointment.
• FREE ADMISSION. Donations gratefully accepted.
• Main Phone Number: 215-951-1221
The Art Museum is located in the Lower Level of Olney Hall.
Link to the website: http://www.lasalle.edu/museum/index.php